A cookie is a small text file that it is stored in your browser when you visit any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember data of your last visit so next time you are surfing on the website your browser will be faster. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalized content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, it means without cookie services by any website would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies ensure that users who writes comments on the blog are human being and not automatic applications. This is the way to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile stadistics about the traffic and number of visits to this website. At the moment to use this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense you must do it by communicating directly with Google company.
- Social Networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on button types such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are differently performed depending on the browser that you are using.
- Web browsers are tools responsible to store cookies and from this website the right to remove or disable them must be possible. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure proper or improper management of cookies by any of the above web browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to remember to the web browser that you don't accept depending on the decision was taken before.
- Cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores cookies on servers which are located in the United States and it is committed to not share them with third parties, excepting when it is necessary for the system operation or when it is required by law. According Google, it doesn't save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement and it ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a degree of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this link. If you would like to know more about the use that Google gives to cookies, please click in this other link.
- For any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us by the contact section.